Nowadays, anyone can build a website with the help of a Content Management System (CMS). WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and Wix.com are just a handful of the most well-known systems available today for creating websites. They are suitable for novices and seasoned pros with a basic understanding of technical code. Each website-building tool’s complexity, range of features, and specific capabilities are unique.
Without adding user-configured plugins and extensions, no website platform is fully functional or secure. However, these add-ons are only expansions of the platform’s core capabilities that improve your site’s performance and make it run smoothly.
Over half of all bloggers utilize WordPress, a website-building platform known for its flexibility and adaptability. Because of its adaptability may be used in conjunction with a wide range of services that supply additional features like premium plugins, backup and security settings, and a selection of themes.
Here, I’ll fill you in on one well-liked website that assists customers in adding alterations to their WordPress websites. The company behind this service is known as 10web. My review of 10web.io will be extensive.
10Web Evaluation 2022: Admin for WordPress Sites (Includes 60+ Plugins)
Over 60 premium plugins, add-ons, themes, and much more are available from 10web, an international CMS support business, for WordPress sites at very reasonable Pricing.
It’s exclusively available to WordPress users and only for use on WordPress sites. The interface is highly streamlined, and users can control many domains with one control panel.
The user-friendliness and simplicity of 10web’s interface have garnered much praise. SEO (Search Engine Optimization), image optimization, and automatic backup are among their most sought-after offerings. In addition, the company announced its intention to offer hosting, security, and guaranteed uptime in its most recent press release.
The ability to utilize paid plugins indefinitely after cancelling a membership is a massive plus for 10web.
10web’s Components For Everything
10web is an all-in-one WordPress website building platform. It offers 10 components that cover everything your WordPress website needs to help your business stand out:
- Managed Hosting: On top of the safe, fast and scalable Google cloud – every aspect of your website is fully managed, which means you don’t need to worry about the speed of your website and the number of visitors.
- 10Web Website Builder: The best WordPress page builder based on Elementor. You can build your dream website without a single line of code.
- (NEW!) 95+ Google PageSpeed Score: The new platform component guarantees fast and higher scores for all WP websites hosted on 10Web.
- Stunning Design: 20+ slick and optimized ready-made themes shaping an elegant website for you in no time.
- Plugins: 50+ functional premium plugins and extensions covering every WordPress aspect, from creating website forms to photo galleries, from Instagram feed to the event calendar.
- Backup Solution: The most advanced yet straightforward, one-click backup service with a scheduling option and differential and real-time backups will save time and space and assure absolute information security.
- High-Class Security: Ensuring your website’s protection from vulnerabilities and file changes by scanning it and offering one-click file restoration.
- Website Speed: Performance graders, image compression, and optimization services make your website load faster than you imagined.
- SEO: It assists you in detecting and fixing all SEO errors, provides the list of search queries users made to your website, and more. Enabling this service is relatively easy; you are a few clicks away from using10Web Dashboard.
- Analytics: Google Analytics reports – to keep track of your website performance, user engagement, etc.
- Customer Care: 24/7 technical support team – to help solve any problem you encounter.
- Website Migration: last but essential, with 10Web, you can easily migrate your website to 10Web. 10Web offers automated migration, which is already a great feature. First, you must connect your website to 10Web in three steps. Then, head back to your dashboard, and go to Speed Up Your Website at the top of your left menu bar. Then click Copy My Website. All left is to pick a subdomain or enter your primary domain if you already have one. And select one of the 8 data centres that’s the closest to your target audience’s location. Done!
Features and Services Featured on 10Web
Experts, analysts, and Internet users have all applauded 10web for its high-quality plugins and services for WordPress-powered websites.
- Backup: Any website owner worth their salt will know the value of having a plan B. You can effortlessly and safely back up your WordPress site’s database, settings, and files with 10web’s 10 GB of backup space.
- Optimizer for Images: To speed up the loading time of any website, you may use an image optimizer to compress and resize the images used on the site.
- SEO: A website owner who wants to compete with others must have their site’s search engine optimization (SEO). When done correctly, SEO can boost your WordPress site’s online visibility, leading to more visitors and sales.
- Security: WordPress sites need tight protection from malicious attacks. This feature has yet to be released to the public but is still undergoing testing.
10Web Control Panel: How to Use It?
The 10web control panel allows you to keep tabs on and manage your site’s building modules, check your hosting speeds, gain access to your plugins and extras, optimize your photos, and set up brand new features. All your site’s components, including new ones, may be installed and updated from this central location. The dashboard’s purpose is to facilitate such alterations by the user. The essential elements are listed below.
- 10Web WP builder
- Installing plugins
- Installing Themes
- Using 10Web’s SEO Service
- Backup Service
- Enable Security Service
- Performance Check
Plans & Pricing for 10web
There are three 10web plans available to users. The features and services included in each plan determine their respective prices.
Finally, 10Web Review: What’s the Best Plugin for Managing WordPress Sites? WordPress is well-liked worldwide because of the plethora of available plugins, add-ons, and themes that allow site owners to tailor their platform to their needs. With this in mind, 10web was able to execute successfully.
Among the many CMS support services available today, 10web stands out for its comprehensive suite of WordPress-specific tools and resources, including plugins, themes, and backup. Popular plugins such as Google Analytics, Google Maps, the Power Slider, the Facebook feed WD, the Feed Twitter WD, and many more may be found here.
You can try out their services risk-free for 14 days at no cost. Their premium plugins are yours to keep forever, and you can cancel your subscription whenever you like. If you need a premium plugin for your WordPress site, go no further than 10web, which is hands down the most excellent service available.