Web admins often have to deal with a lot of spam. Their responsibility is to limit it to a minimal, if not zero, and they must do so. However, it is more difficult than it appears. There are many anti-spam plugins, but most of them don’t work the way they’re advertised.
Then, what are you going to do next?
Why not try an anti-spam plugin I recently discovered that is incredibly simple to install and does exactly what it is designed to?
CleanTalk Anti-Spam is the plugin in question.
An Overview of CleanTalk Anti-Spam
CleanTalk is a cloud-based service that protects your website against unwanted and potentially destructive “malware” by preventing and filtering spam.
Using this plugin, your website comments, contact forms, registrations, orders, and more are successfully filtered for spam. While there may be a slight inconvenience for your visitors, this anti-spam plugin for WordPress promises trustworthiness and allows you to focus on building your websites rather than worrying about spam. It also claims that it protects all website forms and is easy to use. And they’re sticking to their word.
What will you get?
- Spam protection on comments: The plugin moves spam comments to the SPAM folder to let you monitor them.
- Registration filter: The plugin prevents bots from registering to your website. This works on WordPress, BuddyPress, bbPress, WooCommerce, and other registration forms.
- Contact form spam protection: The plugin is configured to work with the most popular contact forms, including Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, and Ninja Forms.
- CleanTalk also supports WooCommerce and will protect your site against spam registrations and reviews.
- Newsletters spam protection: The plugin protects against spam subscriptions and works with popular email marketing services like MailChimp and MailPoet.
- It is compatible with popular cache plugins such as W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, and Hyper Cache.
- CleanTalk will also check existing comments and user accounts for spam.
- Invisible spam protection: The plugin doesn’t use captchas to protect your website against spam.
CleanTalk Review – Quick Takeaway
Without a doubt, CleanTalk safeguards your website from spam without using captchas.
It performs at least as well as Akismet in removing spam at a cheaper cost. And with a database of more than 5 million spam IPs, you can rest easy. In addition, the installation process is straightforward, so you won’t have difficulty switching from your current spam protection plugin. This means that CleanTalk is the best option for your website, in my honest view! Furthermore, CleanTalk can handle spam filtering for you to concentrate on building your site.