Despite being a relatively young hosting provider, HostArmada already has a solid reputation for its high-quality services and helpful customer care. Daily backups, free website migration, and fewer users per server are some of the highlights.
Considering HostArmada for web hosting, but concerned about the company’s performance and uptime? Don’t worry anymore; you’re at the right place.
I’ve kept tabs on their service for over a year across two separate paid subscriptions. Moreover, I decided to write this review now because HostArmada has upgraded its servers. After adjusting, the outcomes improved dramatically.
I’ve given everything from test results to supporting details, including performance and uptime metrics. We’ll also examine the advantages and cons of respective programmes, costs, refund policy, and more. Finally, both their technology and their customer service department will be evaluated.
Plus, keep reading until the end of the post to find a discount code good for 75% off any of their plans.
Here we go, without further ado, with the review!
HostArmada Features Overview
- SpeedShared Hosting: Web Warp – 1.19 sec (using cache plugins)
- Uptime (last 365 days): Web Warp Plan: 99.93%
- Backup and Restoration: Free daily backups for all the plans
- Website Migration: Start Dock plan – 1 free migration
- Security: Free SSL for all domains, Immunity 360, Backup and Restoration, Firewall
- Support: Live chat (very quick), Knowledge Base, Ticketing system.
- Payment Options: Credit Card, PayPal
- Pricing: Starting from $3.99/month (appr Rs.300)
- Hosting Plans: Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Hosting
- Refund Policy: 45-days Refund Policy
What makes HostArmada Web Hosting Service the right choice for you?
- Cutting-Edge Cloud Technology: Their services run on state-of-the-art Cloud Technology, which offers unparalleled Reliability and Redundancy. Cloud technology excels where traditional bare-metal-based Web hosting falls short since it allows for physical components to be upgraded with no downtime or loss of data.
- Lightning fast: Among the most important variables in determining a site’s search engine rating is how quickly it loads. To that end, we’ve fine-tuned all of our Web Hosting packages to automatically satisfy the Loading Speed needs of any website. However, due to the complexity of today’s modern website, this isn’t always the best option, which is why we offer professional, on-demand website optimization for every website we host.
- Web Security: Reliable Online Safety their entire web hosting environment is protected by multiple firewalls for maximum security. Our security services will be able to counter any cyberattack thanks to recent advancements in artificial intelligence. We guarantee the security of your websites using anything from Opensource software to custom scripts.
- Guaranteed stability and uptime: Secure and reliable operation, always. Their service uptime guarantee is a normal 99.9%. If you want to ensure that your website is constantly accessible to your visitors, you can be assured that our technical professionals will do what it takes to make that happen. There will be additional compensation for every hour of downtime beyond the guaranteed 99.9%.
- Technical Support: Assistance with technology from trained professionals. You can count on their Technical Support staff to help you through any difficulties you encounter, whenever you need. Website down? Need help with app install/update/migration? They’re here for you. Chats and calls are responded to instantly, and tickets are resolved within 10 minutes.
Functions and Usability
HostArmada’s cloud and Redundant Storage replication support KVM virtualization and allow the company to promise a 99.9 per cent uptime. In addition, this architecture lessens the likelihood of a total system failure by making it simple to replace individual components (CPUs, RAM, and SSD storage) on the fly.
cPanel, CloudFlare, CloudLinux OS (for quicker loading speeds from different regions), LiteSpeed, JetApps, Intel, SpamExperts (for email safety), and Imunify360 are just a few of the trusted names that HostArmada works with across all of its packages (to protect servers from hackers and malware).
Start Dock, Web Wrap, and Speed Reaper are the names of the three shared hosting plans offered by this host that are handled by the cloud. Highlights that you might anticipate include:
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Cloud SSD Storage
- Free SSL certificate
- Daily backups
- Free domain name
- Free site builder
- Softaculous 1-click installer
Shared hosting from HostArmada allows you to host anywhere from a single website to an unlimited number of websites. Additional cloud SSD space ranging from 15 to 40 GB is included. The speed and performance of your website will increase significantly when hosted on a cloud server that uses solid-state drives (SSDs) instead of conventional disc drives.
All packages support an infinite number of email accounts, databases, and FTP users and come with several PHP versions.
Because of its superior usability and extensive features, cPanel has become the control panel of choice across the board. This is a fantastic option if you are starting with your website or don’t have the time to do administrative jobs manually.
Softaculous is a one-click app installer that provides access to a wide variety of popular software with a single click. When you use HostArmada’s free drag-and-drop website builder, you can access a wide variety of professionally designed website themes and templates. There is absolutely no need for technical knowledge.
Pricing and Support
Prices for HostArmada’s shared hosting packages are very fair. You can be billed once a year, twice a year, or three times a year. A domain name and website migration are both complimentary with any package. Additionally, you have 45 days to request a refund from HostArmada.
It’s important to know that HostArmada offers regular promotional discounts and that their WordPress hosting packages cost the same as their shared hosting plans.
The Learning Center on the HostArmada website is an in-depth resource for users. Several guides to the company’s many offerings are available in its Learning Center. Live chat, tickets, phones, and emails are additional available ways to get in touch with the company’s always-ready support staff.
I didn’t have a lot of inquiries, but I wanted to check out the live chat feature, so I put in a few test queries. Again, a quick and helpful response from the person was provided.
List of HostArmada’s Data Centers
- Fremont, California, USA
- Dallas, Texas, USA
- Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Toronto, Ontario, CA
- London, United Kingdom
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Bangalore, India
Pros & Cons of HostArmada
- The reduced number of users per server means quicker page loads and better connectivity for you.
- Its $2.99/month shared hosting plans are far less expensive than its rivals.
- Keep using their services, and you’ll get a free domain forever (unlike most web providers, who only give you free domains for the first year!).
- Daily offsite backups are included at no extra cost.
- Free Migration
- Offers a 45-day money-back guarantee
- Their customer support is super fast and operates 24/7/365
- They have 9 data centres spread throughout the globe for maximum performance.
- Provides multiple layers of security firewalls to prevent your site from security vulnerabilities
- Only the first signup term is eligible for a discounted price. After that, the renewal will cost the full fee! Choose their triennial plans (36 months) to save more on hosting.
HostArmada vs Bluehost
|Features||Bluehost (Basic)||HostArmada (Start Dock)|
|SSL||Free||Free for all domains/sub-domains|
|Number of sites||1||1|
|CPU cores||Unspecified||2 CPU cores|
If you have been keeping track, you will have noticed that HostArmada surpasses Bluehost in nearly every measurable characteristic.
HostArmada is the way to go if you want an all-inclusive hosting company with free SSL certificates, free domain registrations, free website migrations, free backups, and free security measures.
What is HostArmada?
Regarding Cloud SSD Web Hosting Solutions, HostArmada is unrivalled in its ability to provide cutting-edge implementations of the latest technologies.
Is HostArmada’s WordPress Hosting service Cloud-Based?
Each of their WordPress servers runs on a virtual machine powered by the KVM® virtualization technology found in their Cloud Platform, so you can be assured that your site will always be accessible.
What are the plans available for HostArmada WordPress hosting?
Start Dock, Web Warp, and Speed Reaper are the three WordPress hosting plans offered by HostArmada, with prices of $2.99, $4.49, and $5.39 per month, respectively.
How reliable is HostArmada’s WordPress Hosting?
With a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, regular security updates, a cutting-edge server infrastructure, and round-the-clock server monitoring, this web host is a safe bet for any website.
Will I get a free domain name with HostArmada shared hosting?
You can get a free domain with any of their shared hosting services.
What about the backup feature on HostArmada?
Sites hosted with HostAramda are protected with daily automated backups that can be accessed immediately from the admin dashboard.
How safe are my websites with the HostArmada WordPress Hosting service?
Their system administrators and developers have created security solutions based on tried-and-true protocols that attempt to patch any server-level vulnerabilities, protecting against practically all Internet threats.
How can I contact the HostArmada Technical Support Team?
Their help desk is available around the clock, so you can reach them by phone, chat, or ticket anytime.