- 1-click WordPress installation
- a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
- round-the-clock assistance.
- Free SSL
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Server Level Cache
They are, in our opinion, the greatest web hosting for businesses. In addition, we are providing our readers with a unique 40-70 percent discount, as well as a free domain name and free SSL certificate as part of their promotional package.
In this full HostGator review, we will put their promises to the test by putting them through our rigorous testing procedure. The following are the areas that we will be investigating:
- Dependability: Will, your website, be accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, without interruption?
- Performance: When it comes to performance, how quickly will your website load on HostGator? We will do our performance testing to investigate this.
- Customer Service: Can you put your trust in their customer service? Will you be able to seek assistance quickly if you require it? What features do they provide that make it easy for you to construct and administer your website?
- Pricing: Do they have the most competitive pricing in the industry? Are there any HostGator promotions that you can take advantage of to save money?
You can skip the rest of the specifics by reading our fast summary of our HostGator review score, followed by our conclusion below the summary.No posts for this criteria.
- Reliable hosting: HostGator guarantees an uptime of 99.99%. If you experience downtime below that, then you will get back one month’s credit on your account.
- Flexible billing periods: You can choose between monthly and yearly billing periods. Longer billing periods will get you the most discount.
- Generous money-back guarantee: HostGator offers 45 days money-back guarantee. Normally, web hosting companies do not provide a moneyback guarantee beyond 30 days.
- Free migration: HostGator offers a free migration service with all new accounts. Their expert team will transfer your website from your previous host at no extra cost during the first 30 days of signing up.
- Higher monthly pricing: is quite higher than annual plans. However, you can remedy this by choosing the yearly plans as they do offer a 45-day moneyback guarantee.
- Aggressive upselling: You need to review the additional services pre-selected during the signup process. If you are unsure, then uncheck them anyways. You can always add them later when needed.
The Performance of HostGator
What would you do if you signed up for a hosting service only to discover that your website is slow and frequently goes offline? First, you’d have to transfer service providers, which would cost you more money and cause you more headaches.
To do this, you should select a web hosting service that is consistently speedy and has a stable track record across the board. First, however, how would you go about obtaining this information?
We decided to investigate HostGator’s performance by conducting our testing. So let’s see how well it performed in the end.
Results of the HostGator Speed Test
The essential performance measure is the speed at which the system operates. A speedier website is beneficial to your users, and it also helps your search engine optimization ranks.
Studies reveal that a one-second delay in page loading results in a 7 percent loss in conversions, an 11 percent fall in page views, and a 16 percent decrease in customer satisfaction.
The Shared Hosting Plans offered by HostGators are detailed below.
The shared hosting plans offered by HostGator are divided into three categories. All subscriptions feature unlimited storage space as well as unlimited bandwidth. However, the most significant distinction is the number of websites that can be hosted.
Hatchling: A single website can be hosted on the Hatchling plan, which is the most basic. It contains a one-click WordPress installer as well as a standard set of features for beginners.
Baby: The Baby plan gives you the ability to host an unlimited number of domains and subdomains. It includes all of the capabilities of the Hatchling plan and the ability to tack on additional services such as private SSL.
Business: This template is appropriate for small business websites. A dedicated IP address, SEO tools, and unlimited websites are included in this package, which is ideal for those who are just getting started with an eCommerce website.
In conclusion, should you choose HostGator as your web hosting provider?
Now that you’ve read our comprehensive HostGator review, you’re undoubtedly wondering if HostGator is the ideal fit for your needs.
There is a range of hosting plans available from HostGator to suit all budgets and requirements. In addition, they provide you with all of the tools you will need to create a website.
HostGator has already earned the trust of over 2 million consumers. Whether you are an experienced Internet professional or are just getting started with your first website, you will discover all of the tools you need to take your website to the next level.
Where to find Hostgator Coupons?
You can find exclusive coupons on couponzania.com, we provide up to 60% Off on web hosting, cloud hosting, dedicated hosting & VPS hosting.
Visit Hostgator Store.