Here is a step-by-step tutorial on becoming a captain aboard Rapido’s fleet. Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi booking app for commuters in Noida and Ghaziabad, ensuring that daily rides are risk-free.
Bike taxis are a popular means of transportation for many people because they are inexpensive and quick. By providing last-mile transportation options, bike taxis have the potential to be a game-changer. Steps are provided below to help you become a captain of the Rapido fleet.
How to become a captain of Rapido’s fleet?
Here are those steps which you have to follow to become a captain.
- First, you must download the Rapido Captain app from the play store on your smartphone.
- After downloading, tap on Getting started.
- On the next page, select your language and tap on the arrow mark (>) on the right-down corner of the page.
- You must register or log in by entering your mobile number and password.
- On the next page, enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number
- Now you need to choose a city from Search city.
- Select a city from the drop-down menu, choose the service and tap Next.
- On the new page, enter the required details. (Name, date of birth, referral code etc.)
- Add your picture and tap on the arrow (>) option.
- Add your driving license number and driving license expiry date on the next page.
Complete the necessary details, and you will be able to log in and start offering rides. However, there are a few essential things that you must have to become Rapido’s fleet Captain; here is a list of things you need to check out before applying.
Things you need to become a Rapido Captain?
To join Rapido’s fleet as a Captain, here is a list of things you need to have:
- It would help if you had an android phone with a 3G mobile data connection
- You must have a bike from 2009 or a newer model
- You must have a valid Driving Licence
- You must have a vehicle registration certificate (RC)
- It would help if you had valid bike insurance (not expired)
- PAN Card is also a must
- The last is two helmets (for captain and pillion)