InterServer Review: Finding Out If This Hosting Worth $5 A Month?
InterServer is a genuinely cheap Web hosting provider that emphasizes high-quality customer care on several channels 24/7, 365 days per year in 2022.
With InterServer, you will find a wide range of hosting solutions, including shared plans, VPS, and dedicated plans and rooming services if you desire to own your physical infrastructure. In addition, all plans of InterServer include a wide array of features that make your website easy to create and manage and an online presence.
- Additionally, InterServer offers a range of plans, so you can scale up and down as needed. So, not only could you move from a shared plan to a VPS plan
- , a plan. For example, if you’ve opted for VPS hosting, you can add what InterServer calls “slices,” using your control panel; you do not have to consult with the InterServer team directly. This flexibility allows you to pay for just what you need, and potentially, you could host your site with InterServer no matter how large your business grows.
- A+ BBB Rating
- 24/7 Expert Support
- Highly flexible and scalable VPS plan
- INTER-INSURANCE – Clean up hacked Sites For FREE
- Free Website Migration for new customers
- 20 years of successful hosting business record
- Uptime guarantee
- Good value for money
- Money-back and price lock guarantees
- However, keep in mind that InterServer’s hosting packages, which we can consider full-featured, may not include extras that other providers might. For example, there’s no uptime guarantee if you choose a shared plan.
- InterServer charges for adding a cPanel with your VPS or dedicated hosting solution. This is fine if you’re entirely comfortable using the command line to manage your servers, but if you prefer a GUI-based control panel, the extra cost is something you’ll want to consider. In addition, there are limitations associated with each package, so be sure to consult the documentation and contracts to ensure that you get what you think you’re paying for.
- The USA only data centers
- Limited services
- Not everything is included in VPS Services
Understanding the Company – InterServer Hosting
InterServer is a firm created in 1999, Secaucus, New Jersey. InterServer initially concentrated on reselling web hosting plans. Although this is still a minor portion of their business, they have developed into web hosting.
Their customers range from one-person, small-scale organizations to Fortune 500. Today, InterServer conducts everything connected to its hosting business, including building its servers, establishing its national Fiber Optics network (yep, digging soil, laying the lines themselves), and customizing its Linux kernels.
Datacenters Throughout the U.S.
They employ premium hardware and are proud of their redundancy and underusing resources to provide optimal performance and uptime, irrespective of the web hosting plan you finally choose.
High End & Secure facilities
Their facilities with biometric entry points, redundant power, and HVAC units are strongly protected and raised floors to protect servers in the event of water damage.
Such capabilities enable InterServer to guarantee 99.9% and 100% power uptime.
Specialists and security guards staff the data centers 24/7, 365 days a year.
InterServer operates four data centers, three in New Jersey and one in California, to support a sturdy current client load.
They Limit of daily registration
InterServer is proud of its exceptional customer service, and one means to assure that it imposes a daily registration limit.
Typically, the organization limits daily subscriptions to 100. It is limited to ensuring that the organization meets the needs of existing clients and new users. Take this into account if you coordinate the launch of a project and wish to use InterServer.
Hosting and pricing plans
One of the primary benefits of InterServer is its price guarantee: when you sign up, the amount you agree to pay is the price that will remain for the duration of the contract.
As long as you make no alterations to your plan (e.g., from VPS to dedicated hosting), you may anticipate that your hosting needs will be subject to consistent expenses.
What kind of hosting is available?
Standard plans are the lowest, followed by VPS, dedicated, and finally colocated like every web-hosting business. InterServer, however, offers several “levels” in every plan, so you can choose and pay for the resources you require.
This implies that sometimes you see lower-level plans cost more than higher-level ones. For instance, a plan on the top end of the VPS price range could cost more than a specific hosting plan at the bottom end.
8 Hosting Plans Types
The InterServer provides the following kind of web hosting as a full-service web hosting provider:
- Shared Hosting
- Virtual Private Server (VPS)
- Cloud Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- Colocation Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Quick Servers Hosting
- Custom Hosting
Is it genuinely unlimited?
With shared plans from InterServer, limitless means unlimited. How can this promise be offered? Behind the scenes, all servers are limited to 50 percent of hardware capability.
You will never max it out since InterServer adds new resources to the server when it starts to slip over the halfway mark.
We have been using InterServer for 4 years, and we use it for small businesses as we have noticed it can take up to 513 real-time users on its basic plan, which is quite impressive.
You can also upgrade to VPS/dedicated hosting quickly as you expand. They also assure that there will be no downtime on your site during the changeover.
Programming and development of software
If you want to have more granular control over your hosting environment (despite a shared package), InterServer offers several tools to help you achieve your aims. For example, InterServer provides the following in addition to being able to handle an unlimited number of MySQL databases:
- Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- InterServer also supports SSH and Cron jobs.
What’s the Quality of InterServer’s Customer Support?
InterServer has a strong customer support program, reflected in numerous positive testimonials. However, many users say they switched to InterServer simply because they wanted the guarantee of excellent support.
Is Their Support Team In-House?
InterServer’s support team is wholly housed in the Secaucus, New Jersey location, and they promise that someone will be available via:
- Live Chat
In addition, the team is active 24/7 all year round to answer your questions.
Is InterServer Right For You?
InterServer’s strengths include offering full-featured packages at various very affordable price points. These are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee, monthly contracts so that you can leave if your needs ever change, and excellent customer support.