Mcaffeine is a popular skincare and haircare brand in India, and its products are all infused with caffeine. It’s been noted that their products delight caffeine consumers because they provide a surge of energy, an increase in antioxidants, and an alluring scent. In the year 2015, mcaffeine was first produced. Their products have been revised and reformulated multiple times since then.
The Neem Face Wash and the Seaferns Sunscreen I used in 2017 and 2018 are no longer available. However, I believe my experience with their goods was mostly positive. Since their product lineup is more consistent, I decided to give them another shot. Also, since I’m so picky about skincare, I decided to purchase a few deluxe samples from the Smitten App Trials Section. My take on my time spent with MCaffeine Coupon Code Products is detailed below.
MCaffeine Products Review
1. Mcaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Scrub
Product Type: A face scrub helps nourish and exfoliate dull skin.
Suitable For: Excellent for Combination to Oily Skin Types.
Ingredients: Some of the many ingredients include coffee beans, walnuts, hibiscus flowers, argan oil, vitamin E, and more.
Fragrance: Sorry to say, but the fragrance is another area in which I was hoping for improvement but was left feeling let down instead. There’s no hint of coffee aroma. Instead, it has the aroma of anti-ageing lotions. The good news is that it’s not too strong. The aftereffects are fleeting and understated.
My Experience: Even though we live in the age of chemical exfoliators, I find that mild physical scrubs work well for me. I can’t believe there are still scrubs on the market containing walnuts. The particles used in the scrub are extremely rough and abrasive. Before using it all over my face, I dared to test it on the blackheads in my nose. In the end, I had to stand up and finish the tube. The basis of the scrub is exceptionally moisturizing and nourishing. Its aftereffects on the skin are velvety smoothness. Consistent use is required to get the promised results of removing tan, blackheads, etc. It isn’t very polite for the skin and could even cause little tears. Therefore I wouldn’t use it myself.
2. Mcaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Wash
Product Type: Mcaffeine Coffee Face Wash, a type of product, is a deep-cleansing face wash that doesn’t include any oil and is perfect for a daily skin refresher.
Suitable For: This product is best for those with combination or oily skin.
Ingredients: All-Arabic Coffee, Aloe Vera, White Water Lily, Seaweed, and Other Natural Ingredients.
Fragrance: Perfume-like strength; a fragrance. There are zero aromas of coffee. Note that this product is free of SLS and parabens.
My Experience: Based on My Knowledge, This is a substantial gel face wash in a warm amber hue. Applying it on moist skin makes it easier to rub in. It would help if you had a coin’s worth to get a good lather, and it’s simple to rinse away after use. The face wash is extremely effective at cleansing the skin of any traces of dirt and oil. My oily/dry skin appreciates that this isn’t too drying.
Similarly to how it’s advertised, this face wash would be especially welcome during the hot and humid summer months and by those with oily skin. It’s not revolutionary, but it cleans well enough. The smell, however, is a severe letdown. Contrary to expectations, the aroma of coffee is not present here.
3. MCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Body Scrub
Product Type: A body scrub made with coffee grounds that works to eliminate sun spots, cut down on cellulite, and enhance skin texture.
Suitable For: Good for both normal and oily skin types.
Ingredients: The only thing that goes into this coffee is pure Arabica beans and coconut oil.
Fragrance: The alluring aroma of freshly ground coffee is here.
My Experience: Among all of this company’s offerings, I can only think of one that has earned my highest recommendation based on my personal experience. The aroma is strongly reminiscent of coffee and serves to stimulate the senses. On the skin, the coconut oil in it feels incredibly nourishing. The result is skin that is incredibly smooth and silky. The scrub comes as a dry powder. Combine it with a small amount of water and apply it to your entire body in a massaging motion. Abrasive particles are absent from this. Pleasant coffee grounds. Unlike the facial scrub, this is not itchy or abrasive. Even if it’s not hard to make this scrub yourself, it’s still a treat for lazy people like me to use it after a long day.
MCaffeine Products List
MCaffeine Face Care Products
The Face Care Range is broadly classified into
- Coffee: For Normal to Oily Skin
- Espresso: Hydrating & Energizing
- Cappuccino: For Acne Control
- Latte: Moisturizing for Dry Skin.
- Green Tea: For Detoxifying
- Coffee with Seaweed & Aloe Vera for Deep Cleansing, Normal to Oily Skin.
- Espresso with Hyaluronic Acid & Provitamin B5 for Hydrating & Energizing.
- Latte with Almond Milk & Shea Butter. For Mild Cleansing & Moisturizing.
- Cappuccino Foaming Face Wash with Vitamin E & Almond Milk for Acne Control.
- Green Tea Face Wash with Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid for Detoxifying.
- Coffee Face Scrub with Walnut: for blackheads.
- Cappuccino with Cinnamon: for acne control.
- Espresso with Walnut: for skin polishing.
- Latte with Shea Butter: to refine & retain moisture.
- Green Tea: for detox.
- Coffee Oil-Free Moisturizer For Oily Skin
- Cappuccino with Vitamin E & Almond Milk for Light Moisturization.
- Latte with shea Butter, Ceramide, and Almond Milk for Deep Moisturization.
- Green Tea Night Gel with Vitamin C.
- Coffee Under Eye Cream.
- Coffee Mask with Cocoa: for pore cleansing & tan removal.
- Espresso with natural AHA, BHA: for pore care & exfoliation.
- Cappuccino with Salicylic Acid, Kaolin Clay: for Oil & Acne Control.
- Mocha with Cocoa, Bentonite & Kaolin Clay: For Toning & Sebum Control.
- Choco Face Mask: for nourishing dry skin.
- Latte Sleeping Mask with Hyaluronic Acid & Niacinamide: for overnight skin repair.
- Coffee Face Serum is rich in antioxidants.
- Green Tea Face Serum protects from sun damage.
- MCaffeine Body Care Products
- Coffee Body Scrub – Normal to Oily.
- Choco Body Butter – Rich for Dry Skin.
- Coffee Body Polishing Oil – All Skin Types.
- Coffee Hand Cream with Shea Butter.
- Foot Scrub with Peppermint.
- Espresso, Cappucino, Latte Bathing Bars – All Skin Types.
- 6 Body Washes: Coffee Body Wash with Vitamin E (Gel Based & Refreshing), Espresso Body Wash with natural AHA (Gel Based & Exfoliating), Cappucino Body Wash with Almond Milk (Creamy & exfoliating), Latte Body Wash with Murumuru Butter (Creamy & Nourishing), Mocha Body Wash with Cocoa (Creamy & De-stressing)
- 3 Body Lotions: Choco Body Lotion – Rich for Dry Skin, Coffee Body Lotion – Light for Normal to Oily Skin, Green Tea Body Gel Lotion – Light for Oily Skin.
MCaffeine Hair Care Products
Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask
- Coffee: Deep Cleansing.
- Cappuccino: Anti Dandruff.
- Latte: Damage Repair.
Other Hair Products
- Coffee De-Stress Hair Oil.
- Latte Damage Repair Cream Oil.
- Scalp Scrub for Exfoliation & Dandruff control.
- Scalp Lotion for Anti Dandruff.
- Hair Cream: Lightweight, non-sticky leave-in.
- Scalp Tonic for Anti Hairfall.
MCaffeine Lip Products
- Choco Lip Balm for Chapped & Dry Lips.
- Coffee Lip Balm for Dry & Pigmented Lips.
- Choco Lip Scrub for Sensitive & Chapped Lips.
- Coffee Lip scrub for Chapped & Pigmented Lips.
- Choco Lip Sleeping Butter for Repair.
- Coffee Lip Sleeping Mask for Hydration.
- Coffee Lip Polishing Oil for Pigmentation.
Apart from these products, MCaffeine offers accessories such as Gua Sha, Jade Roller, Eye Mask, Scalp Massager, Micro Fiber Hair Wrap, Bath Glove, and Natural Loofah. Have you tried any MCaffeine Products? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.