Details On Linux Foundation
List of Top Latest Linux Foundation Coupon Code, Offers, Discount Code, Promo & Deals for October 2022
|Brand Details||Offer Description||Validity|
|Linux Foundation Coupon Code||Receive 25% OFF On Courses||October 2022|
|Linux Foundation Offers||Up To 55% OFF On Exams||October 2022|
|Linux Foundation Deals||Up to 35% Off on certification||October 2022|
|Linux Foundation Discount Code||Get 40% Off on every referral||October 2022|
|Linux Foundation Promo Code||Avail of up to 36% cashback||October 2022|
|Linux Foundation Sale||Up to 35% Off Training||October 2022|
About Linux Foundation Coupon Today
Each year, the Linux Foundation hosts several events for software engineers, system administrators, and DevOps specialists. Here are the most recent specials that the Linux Foundation offers to its dedicated computer nerds community.
Featured Linux Foundation Courses
The following are the featured Linux Foundation courses.
- Kubernetes and Cloud Native Essentials (LFS250): This course focuses on the overview of cloud-native technologies and container orchestration systems. This course will supplement KCNA certification.
- Kubernetes Administration (LFS458): This course covers the building and administration of Kubernetes clusters.
- DevOps Fundamentals: Implementing Continuous Delivery (LFS261): This course discusses the process and patterns involved in building a robust CI/CD solution. It is focused on DevOps and SRE for aspiring DevOps enthusiasts.
- Linux System Administration (LFS301): This course is focused on professional Linux system administration.
- Linux Networking and Administration (LFS211): This course is structured to train people to become Linux System Engineers.
- Service Mesh Fundamentals (LFS243): Learn service mesh concepts using envoy proxy and Service Mesh Interface (SMI)
- DevOps and SRE Fundamentals: Implementing Continuous Delivery (LFS261): Learn the modern practices for Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- CI/CD with Jenkins X (LFS268): Learn the latest CI/CD methodologies and basic building blocks of Jenkins X
- Introduction to DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (LFS162): If you are a beginner, this course will walk you through the basics and key concepts of the DevOps and Site Reliability engineering process.
Linux Foundation Training Discount Hacks
- Browse the front page of the Linux Foundation Training platform for the newest coupon codes on Blockchain certifications, relational database courses, and project management courses.
- From time to time, Linux Foundation Training releases promo codes for up to 30% off the regular price of programming courses. You can use these codes to save on Kubernetes training, DevOps courses, and more.
- Get a free Chromebook when enrolling in any public class at Linux Foundation Training.
- Apply for a corporate account at Linux Foundation Training to save on customised courses, onsite training workshops, and bulk purchases.
- Sign up for Linux Foundation Training's monthly newsletter for free tutorials and early access to special course offerings.