Details On RailRestro Store
Grab the Latest RailRestro Coupon, Discount Codes & Offers for August 2022
|Brand Details||Offer Description||Validity|
|Railrestro Coupons||Flat Rs 50 Off on All Food Orders||August 2022|
|Railrestro Offers||20% Off on Group Order||August 2022|
|Railrestro Deals||Get Free Delivery||August 2022|
|Railrestro Discounts||Flat 5% Off||August 2022|
|Railrestro Promo||Flat Rs 50 Off||August 2022|
Railway Restuarant - Food Delivery By Rail!
Railrestro, on the other hand, reinterprets this phrase in a way that isn't completely literal. Spice up those long train rides by sprinkling some aromatic herbs and spices. Non-vegetarians and vegetarians can enjoy a wide variety of delectable dishes, ranging from North Indian to Chinese to Mughlai to Continental. Take heart if you've been concerned about the sanitation of train cuisine. Railrestro offers a wide variety of freshly cooked dishes that are hot and ready to eat. Your taste buds will tingle from the best ingredients and thorough preparation.
Is Train Food Boring or Exquisite?
In your mind, what immediately comes to mind when I mention "Train Food?" If this is a blah response, it's time to reevaluate your position. Along with plenty of Railrestro, of course! With Railrestro, you may order Food on the go from any location by punching in your 10-digit PNR or typing in the date of your trip, train number, or name, and select your preferred option from the menu. Voila, a delicious, hot meal is on its way to you. Railrestro is expanding its reach across India, operating in major cities and small villages and providing food delivery services at every station from Agra Fort to Thrissur.
Railrestro Discount Today
If you're in Bhopal, don't miss out on Poha Jalebi. Pataliputra's Litti chokha is a must-have if you pass through the area. Is Hyderabadi biryani something you've ever tried? No? It's long overdue! If you're ever in Telangana, don't miss out on the kebabs, Mirch ka salan, and biryani. Double Ka Meetha, a decadent dessert, is a great alternative for those who can't handle spicy Food. You'll be walking around asking for seconds! You may also check Railrestro's blog for more ideas and trip stories.
Making Payments and Cancellation
Using Railrestro, you can make a variety of payment options. You can either pay with cash at the delivery time or use a debit or credit card online. With regards to online payments, you have a variety of possibilities. It's possible to pay using a credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) and via Netbanking (all banks are accepted), mobile wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik, or more, as well as via a debit or credit card.
The Best Foods. The best deals.
Railrestro's cuisine is free to order and get, but who can say no to even greater savings? The coupons and deals offered by Railrestro do exactly that. CouponZania has put together a list of the finest bargains on the most popular cuisines to ensure you enjoy your dinner even more.
ORDERING FOOD ON THE TRAIN
Order Food in Trains with IRCTC-Authorized E-Catering Partner
Order delicious Food in trains with RailRestro and get on-seat delivery of restaurant food of your choice across India.
You can book Food on the train before your journey with the RailRestro website, app, or through RailRestro's toll-free contact number.
All you need to enter is your 10-digit PNR number or train name or number.
Steps to Order Food on Trains Online From RailRestro
- Every passenger is allotted a 10-digit PNR number printed on the top left corner of the ticket. Any passenger who wants to order Food of their choice via RailRestro can visit our website or download our app from Google Play Store.
- Enter the PNR number in the space provided and check the list of restaurants and Food available en route.
- Select the restaurant and Food you want to order.
- The selected menu will be added to the cart, and the total bill will be reflected on the screen.
- Click the checkout button and take you to the payment page.
- Select the appropriate payment gateway and pay your bill online by debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, Paytm, PayUMoney or Freecharge wallets.
- Want to pay offline? Choose the "Cash on Delivery" (COD) option. RailRestro will charge no food booking or delivery fee.
- Now, sit back and relax! Let the train reach the station. Your ordered Food will be served at your berth.
Why Choose RailRestro for Online Food Ordering Services in Trains?
RailRestro provides freedom from carrying Food from home. When you avail of e-catering services on trains, there is no need to eat poor-quality pantry food or buy stale Food from food stalls at railway stations.
What are the Benefits of Ordering Food on a Train from RailRestro?
- Get Food delivered to your train seat at your convenience
- High-quality hygienic train food at an affordable price
- Get fresh and delicious restaurant food delivered to your seat
- Wide variety of food options on trains
- Get a refund when your Food gets undelivered due to missing the train
- Discount on bulk orders for group travel in trains
- On-time delivery of Food to your seat
High-Quality and Hygienically Prepared Food Served with Contactless Delivery
Indian Railways is a transport giant mostly preferred to travel by Indians from one destination to another across India. RailRestro, through its outstanding e-catering service, offers passengers a variety of Food which includes:
- North Indian Dishes: North Indian cuisines are spicy and delicious. The perfect blend of spices and its exclusive cooking style make it a better choice to consume on trains.
- South Indian: Some of the south Indian dishes which RailRestro offers to the passengers are Masala Dosa, Uttapam Upma, Idli, Vada, Pongal, and a south Indian Thali.
- Chinese dishes are a diverse mixture of thick sauces, veggies, or chicken cooked with unique spices. Some of the finest recipes are Manchurian, Hakka noodles, fried rice, soups and man chow. They are available anytime for the passengers during the journey.
- Fast Food: You can order fast foods like burgers, French fries, and veg and non-veg pizza at any station. Enjoy your journey with tasty fast Food on the train.
- Veg Thali (Mini, Deluxe, Standard and Maharaja): A veg thali provides complete nutrition to the body. The varieties available in Thali are mini veg thali, deluxe Thali, standard Thali, and maharaja thali. This platter can include paneer butter masala, seasonal veg, chapatti, dal fry, raita, salad, sweets, curd, papad, and pickle.
- Non–Veg Deluxe Thali: Non-veg lovers must order this deluxe Thali, which contains butter chicken/chicken curry, chapatti/paratha, seasonal veg, dal fry, raita, sweet, curd, salad, papad, and pickle. It is the most ordered Thali on the train.
Popular Food Varieties Available in Trains with RailRestro
- Thali in Trains: Maharaja Thali, Deluxe Thali, Mini Thali, Standard Veg Thali, Non-Veg Thali, and many more
- Biryani in Trains
- Pizza in trains
- Pure Veg food on trains
- Non-Veg Food on trains
- Jain Food on Trains
- Group Food on Trains
- Breakfast in Trains
- Lunch in trains
- Snacks in Trains
- Dinner in trains
- Cakes in trains
- Milk in trains
- Beverages – Tea, Coffee, and Cold Drinks on trains
- Train Food suitable for New Moms, Babies, Infants, and Toddlers
- All national and international cuisines, including North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Italian, and many more
Why is RailRestro the Best App Among Other E-Catering Apps to Order Food on a Train?
- RailRestro is an ISO-certified company
- IRCTC e-catering partner
- Trusted FSSAI-approved restaurant partners
- Transparent pricing model and no hidden charges
- Availability of train food at more than 450 stations across India
- Partners with more than 2000 restaurants across India
- Food delivery in more than 7000 trains – both with Pantry and Non-Pantry trains
- More than 30 Lakhs meals delivered in trains
- Among the best train food providers in trains in India