Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Notice to California Consumers
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California consumers have the following rights:
● The right to request that we disclose what personal information (as that term is defined in the CCPA) we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
● The right to request the deletion of personal information that we hold about you.
● The right to request a copy of the specific personal information we hold about you.
● The right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
● The right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your California privacy rights.